Dermology Acne Treatment
Mild to Moderate acne can be difficult to control. Even after blemishes disappear, you must continue to use an effective acne treatment to keep new blemishes from forming. Impurities and contamination throughout the body create small chemical imbalances that often appear as Acne.
Dermology Acne Treatment is formulated with antioxidants to fight those impurities and treat the root cause of Acne, going beyond the harsh topical solutions commonly available in stores. Our expert biochemist designed the breakthrough Dermology Acne Treatment formula to heal the blemishes you have now and help keep new ones from developing.
The Dermology Acne Treatment Solution is a revolutionary acne skin care system formulated to treat acne from the inside out. Unlike other topical products that only treat existing acne, Dermology Acne Treatment is a complete skincare management system that targets the source of your acne to heal present blemishes while guarding against future acne outbreaks.
We spent years developing a formula that will treat your acne by cleansing your entire body of the impurities that cause breakouts. The result is a complete care system that helps Eliminate Spots, Pimples, Redness, Pus, Blackheads and Whiteheads.
Dermology Acne Treatment Ingredients
Active ingredient Purpose
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.4%........................................................................Acne Medication
- for the treatment of acne
- use to prevent new pimples from forming
For external use only
Do not use if
- if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate skin irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside use a sunscreen. Allow Acne Treatment Cream to dry, then follow directions in sunscreen labeling If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and ask a doctor
- keep tightly closed
- keep away from heat
- Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Camellia
Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange/Neroli) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica
Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel),
Honey, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Methylpropanediol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum.
- call toll free 1-800-756-4120
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST
Dermology Acne Treatment Skin Antioxidant
- Suggested Use: Adults should take 1 capsule daily before a meal on a empty stomach or as directed by a health care provider.
- Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, or currently taking any medication, consult with a physician prior to use. Do not exceed suggested use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Storage: Store this product in a cool dry place below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease(s).
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality and selection to our customers. *Policy Details
13701 Riverside Drive #500
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423